Sunday, August 27, 2023

Where's the DSoD Review?

Just wanted to give a short update on the progress of the movie post that hasn't shown up yet! I said in the second part of Transcend Game that it might be coming mid-August, and I've unfortunately had to put off the schedule a bit, as has no doubt been noticed. I've got everything that I need all set up, but the issue is TIME, because I didn't realize how much stuff would be popping up at the moment to take all my attention! 

This may even be the busiest I've ever been, and I'm still trying to figure out my time-management strategy. Between having more work than ever, trying to find a new job (because the one I have has begun to come up with all kinds of excuses not to PAY me), setting aside time for my personal writing projects, maintaining the garden at the height of harvest season, and getting in my regular home-cooked meals, fitness, other hobbies, etc., it's been getting difficult to juggle. I've had to spend far less time on the blog than before, which has resulted in only two new reviews for the whole month, unfortunately. A part of me hates slowing down on this project, considering I've been doing it pretty steadily for about eight years (!!!), but I know that it has to be one of my lower priorities in the hierarchy of responsibilities in my life, at least until I can figure out a way to rearrange and re-balance things in a way that can bring my activity on this blog back up to the norm. I'm sure this is perfectly understandable to all of my readers - I know you're all busy people too!

I'm shooting for mid-September now on the DSoD review, and I'll let everyone know if that too has to change. I'll work it out no matter what, though, make no mistake! No way I'm going to abandon my silly commentary on Yu-Gi-Oh right at the finish line!

4 comments:

  1. No worries, take care of IRL first! I hope everything eases up on your end soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress out, do the DAoD review whenever you get a chance! It's completely understandable that you need to take care of your priorities in real life! I've honestly had a lot going on in my own life the last few months, so I understand. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not surprising, I've noticed a lot of people I know are juggling a lot right now. It's just one of those times when everyone is super busy.

      Still busy over here too, so unfortunately I'm having to put off the date of the review yet again, lol! But it'll be a doozy when it finally comes out! This is a somewhat long movie...

      Delete